Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics works with your IT department to set up a secure high-speed connection with your facility’s cardiovascular server/PACS.
Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics will either check for new studies at a pre-specified time/interval or Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics can be notified by your technician when studies are available to be downloaded.
Turnaround time is determined by the contract
- Standard turnaround is within 24 hours
- Most studies are interpreted by the end of the day.
- We do not perform STAT reads at this time.
Reports are either:
- Dictated through your transcription service
- Typed directly into your web-based EMR
- Typed by Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics and emailed to your facility (additional fees may apply.)
- Advanced Cardiac Diagnostics ensures interpreting providers meet credentialing requirements for your facility.
- Experienced Cardiologists board certified or board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- We do not charge any set up fee
- On most patients, your facility can bill the “global fee” and Advanced Cardiac Diagnostic will receive a predetermined fee per study.
- We may be able to bill the profession fee on your Medicare patient’s, simplifying your billing process.
- You can bill the technical fee
- We will bill the professional fee
* In compliance with Medicare Claims Processing Manual Chapter 35-30, rev. 1506 “Purchased Diagnostic Tests”